1. Your name(s), email address, telephone number and entry category ( i.e. soloist, duet, trio, quartet, quintet, sextet, chorus). If entry is a duo, etc., please list the names of all who will perform. If you won't know for sure for awhile, that's fine. Let us know when you can. Individual performers may collaborate with entrants in other categories (i.e. you are entered in the soloist category, but have friends wanting you to be part of their trio entry, and yet another friend desiring you join him/her in a duet entry. JUST GREAT! However, performers may participate only once in any given category.
2. Voice Type(s)
3. Entrant's three preferred performance selections, listing first the one which you would most like to be asked to perform; and the time of day, given semi-finals will run from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Saturday, October 9th, 2022, you would prefer to sing?
4. Are you and/or others joining you in an ensemble category ?
5. Accompanists will be provided for all performances. Please tell us if you plan on bringing your own accompanist, so we don't make unnecessary arrangements for one in your case.
6. Let us know, If you would want rehearsal time with an accompanist. We'll refer you to available pianists* in our area.
7. Should you be among the three entries to win the competition, what would you most like your prize to be? Go ahead. You never know. * NOT INCLUDED IN ENTRANCE FEE.
8. A video will be produced that will include the documenting of singers as they prepare for the Verdi/Wagner 205th Birthday celebration and 'Saengerkrieg.' Might you be interested in participating?
The semi-final round offerings will be judged by seasoned singers and operatic coaches/pianists who have performed or coached Verdi and Wagner roles in opera houses here in the United States and/or abroad. AND BY YOU AND OUR AUDIENCE!!!